Questionnaires in Anyslide
Are you running a clinical study, research project or just want to share a case quiz with your students or Twitter followers? Try out how easy you can set up, share and analyze a questionnaire for your histology cases:
- Build a case or use an existing one, add a description for background.
- Give and collect comments on the case in the comment pane.
- Add questions and answer choices, define correct answers, you can even set a questionnaire deadline. Then preview and Go Live.
- Define access rights: Invite only specific persons to cases with questionnaires or make a case public so anyone can view and participate (to answer, sign-up/log-in is required).
- In the Evaluation tab, case owners can view and export results at any time.
ANYSLIDE HACK OF THE DAY
To promote your public case questionnaire simply share the Case URL: Copy the case URL from your browser and paste it into any document, social post or website. On smartphones, use the native sharing possibilities, e.g. Twitter, WhatsApp.
Experience & Win
Our new prize draw series "Experience & Win" will kick off with a call to run your first questionnaire on Anyslide.com and send us feedback on your user experience. No matter, if one-question poll ("What's your diagnosis") or multi-question study survey - your opinion matters.
- All completed feedback forms enter the prize draw
- Submission deadline is March 11, 2018.
- The winner of the Digital Case from Mupack (15 liters backpack with USB port, rain and anti-theft protection) will be informed by the end of March 2018.
We will support you in promoting the start and result publication of your questionnaire or project - contact our marketing team for more information.